ALL POSTS BY John Nichols
- September 20, 2016Sens. Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and others issue a call to hold insurance companies accountable “with a public, Medicare-like option available to every American.”
- June 22, 2016In an opinion that cited Michelle Alexander and Ta-Nehisi Coates, Justice Sotomayor railed against the gutting of the Fourth Amendment.
- May 4, 2016Bernie Sanders will go to Philadelphia with more pledged delegates than any insurgent in modern history. Here’s what he could do with them.
- January 6, 2016The California Supreme Court has cleared the way for voters to demand a constitutional amendment to get big money out of politics.
- November 17, 2015Past Republican presidents were repeatedly invoked as policy models by the Democratic candidates, highlighting today's GOP's lurch to the right.