ALL POSTS BY Henry Giroux
- April 18, 2016To make an effective social movement against authoritarianism, the discourse of all social issues in a political setting must be taught.
- January 13, 2016Focusing merely on mass shootings or the passing of gun legislation does not get to the root of the systemic forces that produced the United State's love affair with violence.
- March 20, 2014Higher education is being defunded as part of a larger scheme to dismantle and privatize all public services, goods and spheres.
- February 11, 2014What will it take to change a democracy driven by fear?
- November 22, 2013"The American political, cultural and economic landscape is inhabited by the renewed return of authoritarianism," writes Henry Giroux.
- November 22, 2013Henry Giroux writes that the "raging narcissism that seems to shape every ad, film, television program and appeal ... is the basis for a new kind of mass illiteracy."
- November 22, 2013Our society is becoming increasingly reminiscent of dystopian sci-fi films.