ALL POSTS BY Ann Jones
- November 1, 2016While Trump brandishes his "star" status as a weapon against those with less power, in the next breath he claims to be taking abuse for the good of America.
- August 25, 2016We've made America pain-free for plutocrats and Big Pharma, but not for vets.
- June 15, 2016And they see through Trump's abusive behavior, even if the media don’t.
- January 30, 2016A crash course in social democracy.
- May 13, 2014Advertised as “the flagship international educational exchange program” of US cultural diplomacy, the Fulbright Program is now in the path of the State Department’s torpedoes.
- November 15, 2013Many Americans who go off to fight return irreparably damaged.
- January 28, 2013Afghans feel that one of three undesirable scenarios will unfold once the U.S. withdraws from their country: Compromise, conflict, or collapse