- September 10, 2000In this program, Bill Moyers unravels the complexities underlying the many choices at the end of life, including the bitter debate over physician-assisted suicide.
- March 31, 1998 | Moyers on Addiction: Close to HomeMoyers talks with people working to change American drug policy from a criminal-justice approach to a public-health model.
- March 31, 1998 | Moyers on Addiction: Close to HomeAddiction is a cycle, passing from generation to generation. Many anti-drug programs have little effect, but there's still hope for children.
- March 30, 1998 | Moyers on Addiction: Close to HomeBIll Moyers visits innovative treatment programs, including the one that helped his son.
- March 29, 1998Nine men and women -- all recovering from drug and/or alcohol addiction -- tell their stories. Their candid testimony leaves no doubt that addiction can happen to anyone...and so can recovery.
- January 15, 1997
Bill Moyers and filmmaker David Grubin give viewers a rare glimpse into dancer/choreographer Bill T. Jones’s highly acclaimed dance, Still/Here.