EXPLORE Faith & Reason
- April 30, 2015Sister Simone Campbell and an interfaith coalition are working toward a federal budget that will better reflect shared values of fairness and compassion.
- February 15, 2015During Black History Month, we honor those whose contributions to our nation and world seem incalculable. But instead of setting them apart, let's learn from their example.
- October 19, 2014Read an excerpt from Marilynne Robinson's award-winning book of essays.
- September 18, 2014On Tuesday, hundreds of citizens turned out for the first public hearing on the controversial social science materials now under review as part of the state’s contentious once-in-a-decade textbook adoption process.
- September 12, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyChristian and climate scientist Katharine Hayhoe talks to Bill about ending the gridlock between politics, science and faith.
- September 9, 2014New research finds that religious countries and US states produce fewer patents per capita.
- September 1, 2014One way Obama can address the issue of income inequality is by giving low-wage federal workers the right to organize and bargain for fair working conditions.
- August 27, 2014By this point in the summer, a sane person could reasonably conclude that the world is going nuts.
- August 14, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyIn this second of two programs celebrating the life and work of the late writer, Bill Moyers revisits a 1988 conference on evil.