ALL POSTS BY Ari Berman
- August 17, 2017This is the seventh time courts have found Texas guilty of intentional discrimination since 2011.
- February 17, 2017Twenty-one states are now considering new laws to make it harder to vote.
- October 26, 2016New emails released to The Nation reveal ongoing GOP attempts to suppress the vote.
- October 18, 2016The GOP’s voter-suppression efforts are the real voter fraud.
- October 3, 2016New recordings from the DMV show how the state is continuing to disenfranchise black voters.
- July 19, 2016Democrats are twice as likely as Republicans to be purged from the voter rolls in the state’s largest counties.
- May 10, 2016Given his terrible numbers among nonwhite and young voters, Trump may try to massively suppress Democratic votes.
- April 21, 2016When you are only beating Louisiana, something is very wrong.