ALL POSTS BY Andrew Bacevich
- October 5, 2016Did anybody look up from the Tom Brady headlines long enough to watch?
- October 4, 2016Donald and Hillary take a no-first-use pledge on relevant information.
- September 27, 2016Neither candidate has "a clear appreciation of the situation facing the United States globally."
- March 1, 2016Trumpism is not a program or an ideology. It is an attitude or pose that feeds off of, and then reinforces, widespread anger and alienation.
- December 4, 2015Wars are never quick, cheap or easy: let's acknowledge what a full-scale war in the Middle East would actually mean.
- December 4, 2015Wars are never quick, cheap or easy: Let's acknowledge what a full-scale war in the Middle East would actually mean.
- October 14, 2015Andrew Bacevich opines on why Washington's efforts to support foreign armies keep falling apart.
- March 11, 2015Historian Andrew Bacevich writes that academics "presuming to instruct the mere mortals who actually run for office are a blight on the republic."