ALL POSTS BY Andrew Bacevich
- March 1, 2016Trumpism is not a program or an ideology. It is an attitude or pose that feeds off of, and then reinforces, widespread anger and alienation.
- December 4, 2015Wars are never quick, cheap or easy: let's acknowledge what a full-scale war in the Middle East would actually mean.
- December 4, 2015Wars are never quick, cheap or easy: Let's acknowledge what a full-scale war in the Middle East would actually mean.
- October 14, 2015Andrew Bacevich opines on why Washington's efforts to support foreign armies keep falling apart.
- March 11, 2015Historian Andrew Bacevich writes that academics "presuming to instruct the mere mortals who actually run for office are a blight on the republic."
- February 14, 2015Military historian Andrew Bacevich says it's time for lawmakers to take the long view of our military campaign in the Middle East.
- January 30, 2015Those in the upper ranks of the Obama administration have an outdated worldview, shaped by memories of Munich and Yalta, Korea and Vietnam, the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Berlin Wall.