1. The Day That TV News Died
2. The Shutdown and “He Said-She Said” Reporting
3. What You Need to Know About Fukushima
4. “Where You Grow Up Matters”
5. Which Companies Dominate Your State’s Politics?
6. Six Myths About Food Stamps
7. A Plutocracy Ruled by Self-Centered Jerks?
8. Interactive Map: Is Your State Legislator a Member of ALEC?
9. The Ten Hardline Conservatives Pulling the Strings of the GOP Shutdown
10. Guns in America After Newtown
|In the year since Newtown, there were 27 school shootings. We provide a statistical reader on gun deaths, school shootings, public opinion and legislation on gun control in the wake of the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School.|
11. Voter Suppression Backfires in North Carolina, Spreads in Texas
|Shortly after passing the country’s worst voter suppression law, North Carolina Republicans targeted student voting. That was a mistake. Meanwhile in Texas, many voters experienced problems with the new ID laws on Election Day 2013.|
12. By the Numbers: The Incredibly Shrinking American Middle Class
|A snapshot of what America’s middle class used to be and what it is now in terms of wages, work and out-of-pocket costs — and the problems caused by our country’s growing economic inequality.|
13. The Biggest Problem With Obamacare’s Rollout Is Being Caused Intentionally by Republicans
|The biggest problem with Obamacare’s rollout was caused by conservative lawmakers who refused to pass the Medicaid expansion in 25 states.|