Fourteen years after Jack Abramoff pleaded guilty to felony fraud, tax evasion and conspiracy to bribe public officials — he’s back pleading guilty to charges of criminal conspiracy and failing to register as a lobbyist.
- November 20, 2014The most politically active 501(c) organizations have snared the IRS’ seal of approval for their activities.
- May 8, 2014Bill Moyers speaks about his life, his career, LBJ and his views about contemporary journalism and politics.
- December 24, 2013A roundup of readers' favorite posts on our site this year.
- December 23, 2013What little power the government still has to regulate campaign finance donations is being eroded by funding cutbacks, intimidation and bureaucracy.
- December 4, 2013The policies advocated by some of Google’s grantees are in stark contrast with the progressive image that the tech giant has worked to promote.
- October 9, 2013The Conservative Action Project has played a background role in several high-profile political debates, including this month's shutdown.
- December 7, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyIn an original broadcast essay, Bill says there's more to Norquist’s anti-tax pledge than ideology or principle.
- December 7, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyFormer Republican Congressman Mickey Edwards, a founding father of modern conservative politics, explains how the conservative movement abandoned its principles.
- December 7, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyWhat you can do to stop Big Media from controlling more of what we see, hear and read.