Harris’ candidacy and future governing represent a new chapter in leadership for women of color, and Black women in particular.
- October 15, 2020It is also a women's recession.
- September 24, 2020
I don’t know the precise moment when Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Ruth Bader Ginsburg stepped out of her august robes and lace collar and into the pantheon of popular culture. The Notorious RBG. -- Lynn Sherr
- September 18, 2020
Bill Moyers sit down with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to discuss the most pressing global issues faced by present-day women leaders.
- August 26, 2020One hundred years ago this month, the 19th Amendment was ratified. But American women’s battle for the ballot and representation in government began long before that day in August — and continues, even to this day.
- August 20, 2020Our foremothers turned ridicule into respect and oppression into the power of a majority.
- November 18, 2017Sin of the sin-catchers.
- October 19, 2017Long is the struggle, hard the fight: Two lifelong activists discuss combatting sexual harassment.
- October 5, 2017The voice and manner that Trump uses to speak to women all too often mirrors the damaging, negative tone we take with ourselves.
- July 13, 2017Gender pay gap triples under Trump and White House Council on Women and Girls goes dark.