ALL POSTS BY Mattea Kramer
- May 24, 2017Can a movement to hurt the president financially change the political landscape?
- August 17, 2013National Priorities' Mattea Kramer provides an update – in handy cheat-sheet format – of what's happening with the federal budget when Congress reconvenes in September.
- May 21, 2013Mattea Kramer and Jo Comerford look ahead to what life could be like after 10 years of sequestration and austerity.
- April 13, 2013According to recent polls, a strong majority of Americans have a coherent to-do list for Washington. The surprise is it's actually a smart set of solutions.
- April 11, 2013The National Priorities Project's Mattea Kramer highlights some of the key provisions of President Obama's 2014 budget, which was released this week.
- November 12, 2012Mattea Kramer and Chris Hellman of the National Priorities Project say you can relax — the U.S. economy will not be heading over a cliff anytime soon.
- May 23, 2012A walk through the maze of national security spending.