- September 27, 2020
Preventing the peaceful transfer of power is the most fundamental sin against democracy, and we are staring it in the face.
- October 6, 2017We’re seeing the worst attacks on voting rights since Jim Crow.
- April 4, 2016One of the country’s toughest voting restrictions takes effect for the April 5 primary.
- March 31, 2016Authors Ari Berman and Michael Waldman talk about the unequal history of voting in America, new voting rules and their concerns about what may happen later this year.
- October 24, 2014We're guessing that Americans want to preserve the sanctity of voting.
- October 23, 2014The Republican-dominated board of elections in North Carolina has pushed to move polling locations for early voting, which starts today, farther away from college campuses.