- November 9, 2019And not just on digital platforms but on your regular local station
- November 7, 2019
The House of Representatives has announced thatwill begin on Wednesday, November 13. We believe that for the sake of the nation, public television should not only broadcast the public hearings in the impeachment inquiry live as they happen but repeat them in primetime so that Americans who work during the day have a chance to watch and judge for themselves Donald Trump’s guilt or innocence.
- June 29, 2016Rather than creating a community, the internet and social media have divided and disengaged us and set our politics adrift.
- May 20, 2016And why the history of slavery in America isn't just for black people.
- August 4, 2014The fragments of the past that we see on stage reveal the significance of our lives today more than all the talk shows and reality programming of our popular culture.
- February 25, 2014"Truth is always stranger than fiction," notes this week's guest, Mike Lofgren. "It is also more urgently connected to the information we need to know to live as citizens. Yet fiction is more compelling."