Today is a “deadline” day for whether or not there will be an agreement on COVID relief before the election...
- May 28, 2020The banking expert explains why Congress’ stimulus bill has been a boon for Wall Street and not the small businesses that need it most.
- April 17, 2020By taking a wrecking ball to independent oversight, Trump has made the presidency into a dictatorship. At this point, writes Robert Edwards, the only recourse we will have left to save our democracy, repair the institutions of government, and restore accountability to the American people, is to vote in November to save "the soul of this nation."
- November 24, 2014Years of heavy investments in renewable energy technology appear to be paying off.
- October 6, 2012Occasionally here on the blog, Bill will tell us what books he's reading.
- The New Obama Administration: David Sirota, Thomas Frank, Melissa Harris-Lacewell and Patricia Williams Weigh InJanuary 23, 2009 | Bill Moyers JournalBill Moyers and guests discuss Barack Obama taking office and what this political milestone means for the future.
- October 24, 2008Bill talks about the country's financial future with economist James K. Galbraith.
- January 25, 2008 | Bill Moyers JournalThe sociologist discusses how individual Americans are affected by the global economic crisis. Plus, a critical look at spending on political TV ads.