- December 15, 2020A small-town voter drive reveals why only trusted family, friends and local leaders can boost turnout in the Senate runoffs.
- October 8, 2020
As right-wing militants have the president’s blessing to behave menacingly, voting rights groups are asking why aren’t local officials doing more to assure to voters that Election Day will be safe.
- December 8, 2015
More than anything, what keeps the vision of democracy and peace alive in the world is the unceasing work of individuals of principle who have dedicated their lives and careers toward addressing the needs of others and bringing those needs and other important issues to the attention of the public and our representatives. Here you’ll meet some of those women and men who organize, motivate and lead the rest of us to action, often at ...
- May 3, 2013Singer, song leader, civil rights activist and scholar describes how music helped demonstrators show solidarity and claim the agenda during the civil rights movement.
- May 3, 2013Watch Johnny Cash, Pete Seeger, Bernice Johnson Reagon and Tom Morello talk with Bill about the unifying power of music.
- May 3, 2013The legendary singer tells Bill what the song "Amazing Grace" means to him.
- May 3, 2013The former Rage Against the Machine guitarist discusses the role of music in political protest.
- May 3, 2013In this 1994 Moyers Moment, the folk singer -- who turns 94 today -- reflects on the role his music played throughout American history.
- August 2, 2012This Sunday, don't miss the biggest battle in town: Bishops vs. Nuns.