Arizona’s Senate won a lawsuit to examine all 2020 ballots and election equipment in its most populous county to investigate vote count tampering.
ALL POSTS BY Steven Rosenfeld
- December 21, 2020Turnout levels are ahead of the same period before the presidential election.
- December 15, 2020A small-town voter drive reveals why only trusted family, friends and local leaders can boost turnout in the Senate runoffs.
- December 9, 2020Despite incumbent claims of “exoneration” in Washington, Georgia voters have taken note of profiteering from the pandemic.
- November 24, 2020For years, Republicans perpetuated the myth of widespread voter fraud. But Trump’s supporters have discovered the world voting systems and election procedure and don’t like what they see.
- Fabricated Ballots, Dead Voters and Other Phantom Fears From Trump Supporters at Georgia Presidential AuditNovember 17, 2020Partisan suspicions shadow hand count of every ballot in most populous county