Trumps loyalists drop off at a growing rate. Science get back in place as the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis starts looking into Trump's non-experts.
- Humanity Faces Climate “Suicide” Without US Rejoining Paris Agreement, Says the UN Secretary GeneralDecember 2, 2020Joining China and other big polluters, Biden’s pledge of “net zero” US emissions by 2050 brings the Paris Agreement goals “within reach”
- November 25, 2020Out of the tragedy comes a few distinct advances.
- July 22, 2020How Many Will Die from Donald Trump's Lies?
- April 28, 2020The World Health Organization is a 194-nation cooperative that promotes public health and saves lives across the globe. Unlike Trump, the WHO responded quickly and aggressively to COVID-19. Now Trump is trying to flip the script — accusing the WHO of incompetence and cover-up.
- September 12, 2017Despite clear health and environmental risks, the Department of the Interior has halted a mountaintop coal mining study.
- September 8, 2017The courts may have to do what too many of our elected officials have so far failed to do: acknowledge scientific reality.