If you close just bars and restaurants you’ve gone a surprisingly long way to eliminating spread, and minimizing the events that allow the virus to run rampant.
- May 14, 2014Cartoonist Mark Fiore skewers some of the myths the national Restaurant Association has manufactured over the years, especially that of well-paid, happy workers serving you each time you eat out.
- April 15, 2014What’s wrong with the way restaurant workers are treated and compensated? Hundreds of people with experience in the food industry wrote to Bill with their thoughts.
- April 10, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- April 8, 2014Watch clips from Bill's interview with the activist fighting the National Restaurant Association to get wages beyond their current level of $2.13 per hour.
- April 3, 2014Tell us what you think: What’s wrong with the way restaurant workers are treated and compensated?
- December 5, 2013Workers at fast food restaurants nationwide went on strike Thursday and demanded higher pay and better working conditions.
- August 9, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyEconomist Richard Wolff talks about battling rampant capitalism and fighting for economic justice.
- July 26, 2013Nearly two million working Americans make even less than the minimum because of various exemptions.