- July 16, 2020Bill Moyers talks with Legal Contributor Steven Harper.
- Bill T. Jones Talks With Bill Moyers about Race and Revolution, George Floyd and A Cabin Boy Named PipJuly 11, 2020
Bill Moyers talks with Bill T. Jones, the artistic giant who revolutionized modern dance. The son of migrant farm workers in the South – the 10th of 12 children – Jones grew up to win two Tony Awards, receive the National Medal of Art and a MacArthur Genius Fellowship and to be honored by the Kennedy Center.
- June 6, 2016Bill revisits a conversation with political scientists Jacob Hacker and Paul Pierson that explains how Washington and big business colluded to make the rich richer and abandoned the rest of us.
- May 2, 2016In part two of Bill's interview with the Princeton professor, he explains why he believes the Democratic Party should be "challenged to its core" by black voters this November.
- April 28, 2016Bill speaks with the scholar and Princeton professor about the tremendous racial inequalities that remain as the final term of America's first black president draws to a close.
- April 20, 2016Bill sits down with former Bush administration lawyer Richard Painter to discuss why conservatives should care about the influence of money in politics — and how they can fight to get it out.
- April 15, 2016In his first 2016 podcast, Bill Moyers sits down with author Rick Shenkman to talk about the brain of the American voter, and what is firing its synapses during this extraordinary primary season.