- November 18, 2020
At 22, working for the non-profit organization Demos in New York, Heather McGhee plunged into the fight for debt reform, then tackled Wall Street corruption and consumer protection, and wound up president of Demos, leading its campaign against political and economic inequality. Heather McGhee decided to change the world, or at least try. Her new book is THE SUM OF US.
- October 2, 2020
On this week's MOYERS ON DEMOCRACY, Bill Moyers speaks to Lisa Graves about what's at stake in rushing Amy Coney Barrett's nomination through the Senate. Barrett is a young judge who has been nominated with the understanding that Republicans are looking for her to cast a vote for Trump from the bench.
- July 16, 2020Bill Moyers talks with Legal Contributor Steven Harper.
- Bill T. Jones Talks With Bill Moyers about Race and Revolution, George Floyd and A Cabin Boy Named PipJuly 11, 2020
Bill Moyers talks with Bill T. Jones, the artistic giant who revolutionized modern dance. The son of migrant farm workers in the South – the 10th of 12 children – Jones grew up to win two Tony Awards, receive the National Medal of Art and a MacArthur Genius Fellowship and to be honored by the Kennedy Center.
- June 6, 2016Bill revisits a conversation with political scientists Jacob Hacker and Paul Pierson that explains how Washington and big business colluded to make the rich richer and abandoned the rest of us.
- May 2, 2016In part two of Bill's interview with the Princeton professor, he explains why he believes the Democratic Party should be "challenged to its core" by black voters this November.
- April 28, 2016Bill speaks with the scholar and Princeton professor about the tremendous racial inequalities that remain as the final term of America's first black president draws to a close.