- Humanity Faces Climate “Suicide” Without US Rejoining Paris Agreement, Says the UN Secretary GeneralDecember 2, 2020Joining China and other big polluters, Biden’s pledge of “net zero” US emissions by 2050 brings the Paris Agreement goals “within reach”
- September 24, 2020
Captain Trump wants to steer us straight onto the rocks, mumbling all the while about hoaxes. If we let him do it, history won’t forgive us. Nor will the rest of the world.
- September 18, 2020
The effect of such climate silence is to imply that the wildfires are random—a stroke of bad luck, perhaps, in an already woefully unlucky year. But we know better than this. We know that we humans are causing disasters like this. And we know that we can solve the climate crisis, should we muster the political will to do so.
- September 21, 2017The renowned psychiatrist and historian makes a case for hope for humanity's grasp of the dangers of climate change.
- September 20, 2017Extreme storms make the case that climate change is not only a threat to our environment, but also a threat to the human rights of many poor and marginalized people around the world.
- September 6, 2017The effects of climate change are already upon us. Here's what the 2020s and 2030s will look like if we fail to change things.
- September 5, 2017What do those deep in the battle think was won or lost at Paris?
- August 15, 2017Hawaii is making the transition to clean energy faster than just about anywhere else in the country.