- January 18, 2021
A mob sporting BLM flags invaded the Capitol yesterday, breaking windows and doors to gain access to the House and the Senate chambers, the Rotunda and congressional offices. It appears that they had been summoned to Washington from around the nation by Black revolutionaries. President Trump, calling the mob’s activities “sedition,” vowed to quickly put down this violation of the greatness that is America. Sedition is defined as “conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against ...
- January 13, 2021The House has impeached President Trump for inciting an insurrection. What's next? (Updated: January 25, 2021)
- June 23, 2020
The national guard has assisted or plans to assist election workers in Kentucky, Wisconsin, Nebraska and Indiana, raising concerns, especially in communities of color, about law enforcement mixing with the democratic process – a historically fraught relationship.
- June 1, 2020Is Our Nation a Battleground Where There Will Be Winners and Losers?
- February 22, 2017It's time to rethink the mission and role of the already-stretched National Guard.
- September 12, 2008 | Bill Moyers JournalThe Journal examines how rage on the radio impacts the public and politics. Plus, a look at how truth fits into the 2008 election.
- September 5, 2008An intimate look at how National Guard deployments affect the communties they leave behind.