- June 23, 2020
The national guard has assisted or plans to assist election workers in Kentucky, Wisconsin, Nebraska and Indiana, raising concerns, especially in communities of color, about law enforcement mixing with the democratic process – a historically fraught relationship.
- June 1, 2020Is Our Nation a Battleground Where There Will Be Winners and Losers?
- February 22, 2017It's time to rethink the mission and role of the already-stretched National Guard.
- September 12, 2008 | Bill Moyers JournalThe Journal examines how rage on the radio impacts the public and politics. Plus, a look at how truth fits into the 2008 election.
- September 5, 2008An intimate look at how National Guard deployments affect the communties they leave behind.
- The Call to War: National Guard in Iraq, Media and Politics, and Warmer and Warmer in the Rocky MountainsSeptember 17, 2004 | NOWA look at the workers and community leaders being uprooted to serve in the National Guard, a conversation about Dan Rathers and the George W. Bush controversy, and a global warming prediction.