- January 9, 2021Sorry guys, no do overs
- December 18, 2020“This is looking like it’s the worst hacking case in the history of America. They got into everything.” -- AP source
- August 26, 2020The Hatch Act has no authority according to this administration
- July 20, 2020The sole surviving prosecutor from the Nuremberg Trials warns that an executive order from President Trump regarding the International Criminal Court is cause for concern.
- July 17, 2020And both claim ownership of American "values"
- June 28, 2020Lawlessness in Trump’s Fascist State
- June 7, 2020
In the past two weeks, everything has changed… and nothing has changed. Two weeks ago tonight, 46-year-old Minneapolis man George Floyd was alive, going through his Sunday night as any one of us do, unaware—as we all are—of what the next day would bring.
- March 7, 2017When did we start to think of the president as commander-in-chief first and executor of laws a distant second?
- April 26, 2013It's become clear that Congress rarely has the voter in mind at all, unless that voter’s a cash-laden heavy hitter.