As the Biden administration sets out to regulate business to level the playing field in the United States between workers and employers, address inequality, and combat climate change, Republicans are turning to the courts to stop him.
- September 11, 2020Pursuing an unrelenting fossil fuel agenda, Trump has scaled back or eliminated more than 150 environment measures, expanded Arctic drilling and denied climate science.
- December 1, 2017The battle is far from over — and has already transformed the way environmental campaigns are waged.
- April 26, 2017Even if Washington won’t listen, the demonstration will still lead to action.
- November 11, 2016Island nations like Kiribati will disappear if Trump goes forward with his energy plans.
- October 17, 2016The Democracy Now! host is free but a documentary maker who was also arrested for committing journalism faces a potential 45 years in prison.