- August 12, 2020
Kamala Harris is perceived as solidly in the moderate wing of the Democratic Party. A former DA, she can battle the GOP on issues of law and order. Harris is the first Democratic nominee for the top of the ticket who has ever hailed from California, and one of the first from the far West. The right took aim at her selection immediately. In other news, Russia and Ukraine are back on the top ...
- April 24, 2018We've pulled together the key events and their backstories in one timeline, and tell the story of James Comey's firing in a six-minute video.
- April 9, 2018The president's son-in-law is the Trump era's Forrest Gump.
- December 18, 2017The vice presidential edition of our Trump-Russia timeline.
- December 7, 2017The media focus on Trump’s tweet has obscured the key facts underlying Flynn’s guilty plea.
- October 23, 2017Firing James Comey wasn't the only thing Trump did that could bring about an obstruction of justice charge.