Fourteen years after Jack Abramoff pleaded guilty to felony fraud, tax evasion and conspiracy to bribe public officials — he’s back pleading guilty to charges of criminal conspiracy and failing to register as a lobbyist.
- August 8, 2014The Republican State Leadership Committee is embroiled in a scandal that's reminiscent of Jack Abramoff's downfall.
- August 20, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyIn this clip, This Town author Mark Leibovich explains how politicians are lured by lobbyists.
- August 31, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyDoes the former Christian Coalition leader’s resurgence signal a new revolution or an old racket?
- September 29, 2006In this program, Bill Moyers untangles the web of relationships, secret deals and political manipulation -- including thousands of e-mails, reports and facts on the record -- to open a disturbing window on the dark side of American politics.
- February 23, 2006Bill Moyers' March 4, 2004 speech on the issue of money and politics.