ALL POSTS BY Lee Fang
- November 11, 2014President Barack Obama can issue an executive order today that requires government contractors to disclose their dark money campaign contributions.
- November 5, 2014GOP donors plowed cash into state legislative efforts in 2010 for the very purpose of redrawing congressional lines -- and it paid off.
- October 27, 2014Mitch McConnell is bending every campaign finance rule.
- August 5, 2014The order to delete the article came from NewsOne's parent company, a business partner to Comcast. The reason? They didn't like what it said.
- June 11, 2014Dave Brat spent much of his campaign slamming both parties for being in the pocket of “Wall Street crooks” and DC insiders.
- April 18, 2014A former Bush administration aide named Taylor Griffin, who has strong ties with Wall Street, is the party favorite to finally unseat populist Congressman Walter Jones.
- February 20, 2014Million-dollar payouts were awarded once the banks knew the individuals were headed for the administration.
- January 13, 2014The Obama administration's new IRS regulations would do little to deter powerful individuals and corporations from engaging in dark money electioneering.