- May 22, 2015Biodiverse, ecological agriculture in the hands of women is a solution not just to the malnutrition crisis, but also the climate crisis.
- November 7, 2014States and localities nationwide voted on a host hot-button food and agriculture issues. The outcomes have major implications for policy — and your dinner plate.
- January 29, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ.
- May 8, 2013 | Group Think
The Stone Soup we made outside the FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition last month tasted a lot like minestrone with a dash of free speech. Over 300 safe food activists from across America -- including children, parents and retirees, as well as seasoned Occupy Wall Street activists -- came together to prepare and enjoy a 50-gallon vat of GMO-free soup out on the sidewalk. The family-friendly approach to last month's protest is ...
- April 19, 2013Learn about American moms who, inspired by their children, took matters into their own hands to build a safer, healthier and more just world.
- February 11, 2013 | Group ThinkThe physicist and organic foods activist hopes Obama will discuss GMO labeling and food security during the SOTU.
- November 7, 2012See some of the ways our nation changed thanks to new state ballot initiatives.
- November 1, 2012Governor Romney and President Obama didn't talk about genetically modified food in the debates, but we researched their positions to see where they stand.
- October 26, 2012Take a closer look at hot-button initiatives Americans will be voting for or against on November 6.