The health effects caused by decades of systemic racism are staggering.
- December 20, 2020“I’ll be fierce for all of us, our planet, and all of our protected land.”
- December 16, 2020
Journalists and news executives in charge of newspapers, TV and radio programs, and social media platforms seen and heard by billions of people need to tackle the climate emergency.
- September 24, 2020
Captain Trump wants to steer us straight onto the rocks, mumbling all the while about hoaxes. If we let him do it, history won’t forgive us. Nor will the rest of the world.
- September 23, 2020
Although student activists often direct their ire toward school administrations, their greatest antagonist may simply be a ticking clock. Undergraduates generally only get a four-year window on campus to make a difference, and they’ve lost precious time because of the coronavirus pandemic, which has in some ways pulled focus from climate issues.
- September 2, 2020Since Trump took office, younger Republican voters have started pushing for conservative climate solutions. The 2020 platform reflects none of that progress and the media is not paying attention. All the while, the effects of an actual climate emergency are being felt all around the world.
- August 10, 2020Forget the top candidates and get local
- August 7, 2020Here's how philanthropy can lead the way.
- June 24, 2020Stopping climate change is hard enough, but racism only makes it harder.
- December 12, 2017The fires and storms ravaging the planet are only going to get worse, especially if we don’t end the power of climate deniers.