Four top officials of the media organizations the US government funds to provide factual, unbiased news to world populations without access to a free and independent press have been fired. They will be replaced with by Trump loyalists.
- November 1, 2017In Part 2 of our conversation, the Trump foe and former Reagan adviser discusses his new book, The Truth Matters.
- October 17, 2016The Democracy Now! host is free but a documentary maker who was also arrested for committing journalism faces a potential 45 years in prison.
- March 16, 2015Newspapers were once the dominant force in dislodging documents and other records from reluctant federal government agencies, but a new crop of media players, advocacy groups and corporate interests now drive the release of information.
- August 19, 2014The news from Ferguson highlights the need for a broader defense of journalism and democracy.
- July 25, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- May 16, 2013The executive director of the Project on Government Oversight says the AP case marks a new frontier in government overreach.
- May 16, 2013Snuggly is working with the Department of Justice and Eric Holder. See what they've been up to lately as they fight press freedom-- er, terrorism.