- May 28, 2020As the president wages a disinformation campaign against mail-in voting, nearly 80 percent of Americans want a mail ballot option this November.
- May 22, 2020
With mounting deaths and unemployment at Depression-era highs there’s even more news flying under the radar. The team at BillMoyers.com brings you the news you need to know — some of it good, some of it outrageous, all of it important — that’s been covered up by COVID-19.
- December 13, 2017The Alabama special election shows that political organizing is essential if we hope to revitalize democracy through a robust electoral process.
- September 12, 2017The chair of Trump's election integrity commission is clinging hard to debunked claims of illegal voting.
- January 11, 2017Their first White House protest took place 100 years ago on Jan. 10, 1917.
- October 3, 2016New recordings from the DMV show how the state is continuing to disenfranchise black voters.