Trump still managed to scramble the trajectory of American climate policy, creating a tangle of legal fights that will have to be cleared up for US climate policy to move forward. And he left almost no part of our environmental regulatory structure untouched.
- September 25, 2020
- November 17, 2017Big business has appropriated cultural discussions surrounding food in the US in a way that boosted profits rather than protecting consumers. And the Trump administration looks like it's ready to go along.
- November 10, 2017“Her record is abominable.”
- September 29, 2017As president of the EPA’s employee union, John O’Grady feels a duty to defend the jobs of the union’s 9,000 members across the country who can’t afford to speak up so publicly.
- June 22, 2017Pruitt has now gotten rid of most of the EPA's Board of Scientific Counselors.
- June 15, 2017NOAA’s fisheries division has sidelined a pending rule designed to safeguard marine mammals and sea turtles.