- October 28, 2020
This already blows away the 47 million who voted early in 2016, with a week and a day to go. And that tells you approximately nothing about the outcome of the presidential election or any other race on the ballot.
- August 8, 2017The Obama administration was against the state's practice of purging inactive voters from the rolls, but this week, the Trump administration reversed course.
- June 8, 2017A tech-savvy measure introduced by members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus would protect against cyber meddling.
- February 17, 2017Twenty-one states are now considering new laws to make it harder to vote.
- February 22, 2015New bills proposed in four states are seen as a way to limit the influence of money in politics.
- December 12, 2014John R. MacArthur of Harper’s Magazine says he's hoping progressive candidates will run for president, despite being intimidated by the "Clinton fundraising machine."
- November 21, 2014Research shows that Americans across party lines think it's high time to reform our campaign finance system.
- November 14, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyTwo college professors leave academia for the rough-and-tumble world of electoral politics. What did they learn?
- October 24, 2014We've collected resources to help you make informed decisions and cast your vote in the midterm elections.