I don’t know the precise moment when Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Ruth Bader Ginsburg stepped out of her august robes and lace collar and into the pantheon of popular culture. The Notorious RBG. -- Lynn Sherr
- June 21, 2020After a clip from Rosedale: The Way It Is, a 1976 Bill Moyers film documenting racial tension in one New York City community, went viral on social media, New York Times reporters tracked down the young Black children — now grownups — who were terrorized by a mob of white children 45 years ago.
- September 28, 2015The senator spoke at the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the US Senate last night about what Martin Luther King, Jr. called "the inseparable twin of racial injustice" -- economic injustice.
- May 21, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyBill speaks with Ta-Nehisi Coates, a senior editor for The Atlantic about his cover story on why America needs to reconcile with its racist past.
- January 6, 2014Shelving "respectability politics" and other steps toward achieving racial justice.
- October 23, 2013The law seems more focused on stopping the state's changing demographics from affecting election outcomes than it is on stopping voter fraud.
- August 10, 2012Show your support for the Sikh community and stand up against hate.