The nursing home industry was completely unprepared for the additional care that would be needed during the pandemic.
- September 29, 2020Covid-19, Trump's taxes, wildfires and the Breonna Taylor verdict
- December 18, 2017In his new play, Pulitzer-prize winning playwright Ayad Akhtar recalls the greed of the '80s and how we became a republic of consumers.
- October 18, 2017Financial firms are still fighting to get billions out of the bankrupt island as it tries to rebuild.
- October 12, 2017There is a reason they are called vulture funds; it is because they prey on very downtrodden folk.
- May 19, 2016He's wrong about the government being able to renegotiate debt like a business, but his talk on debt-to-GDP ratios may prove enlightening.
- October 9, 2015A first-of-its-kind analysis by ProPublica shows that the suits are far more common in black communities than white ones.
- December 22, 2014The suggestion that "the cheapest generation" are forgoing major financial decisions because of our values is a stretch.
- December 3, 2014The cost of being in prison is not just the loss of your freedom, but also the debt you accumulate behind bars.
- June 17, 2014These legislators sided last week with 22,000 millionaires over 40 million Americans with student debt.