- Humanity Faces Climate “Suicide” Without US Rejoining Paris Agreement, Says the UN Secretary GeneralDecember 2, 2020Joining China and other big polluters, Biden’s pledge of “net zero” US emissions by 2050 brings the Paris Agreement goals “within reach”
- In Other News: Historic Coalition Unites to Challenge Poverty & Revive Democracy Amidst Recession, Pandemic & ProtestsJune 19, 2020
“Poor and low-income people from more than 40 states will demand change as they share stories of struggling through poverty and protests for racial justice at a historic digital assembly and march sponsored by The Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival.” The assembly and march will be aired at 10 AM and 6 PM ET on Saturday, June 20, and at 6 PM ET on Sunday, June 21.
- November 10, 2017“Her record is abominable.”
- September 8, 2017The courts may have to do what too many of our elected officials have so far failed to do: acknowledge scientific reality.
- September 6, 2017The effects of climate change are already upon us. Here's what the 2020s and 2030s will look like if we fail to change things.
- June 28, 2017Knowledge of climate science plus mastery of storytelling is a rare combination.
- June 2, 2017All you need to know about climate change in 12 minutes.
- May 24, 2017The National Association of Manufacturers joined the government in opposing 21 kids who were suing for climate action.