Corruption is sometimes just an isolated scandal. But the coronavirus pandemic and the government’s response are illustrating just how corrupt the functioning of our government has become — and just how high the stakes are. Unfair advantages that the well-connected and wealthy have accumulated over decades produced a system that gives the “have-mores” even more in the middle of a global health crisis.
- July 22, 2020How Many Will Die from Donald Trump's Lies?
- June 30, 2020The American public helped finance the development of remdesivir — and will now be charged $3,000 for a treatment that experts say costs less than $10 to produce.
- January 18, 2017Democrats like this are the reason Democrats keep losing.
- September 30, 2016The watchdog group Public Citizen finds total corporate spending on just eight local measures has topped $139 million.
- March 22, 2016He says Democrats are paying too much attention to Ivy Leaguers and not enough to the working class.