The Con is an in-depth investigation into the 2008 financial crisis nine years in the making, Who did it, why it happened and how our country went from “of, for and by the people,” to “of, for and by the corporation.”
- May 9, 2017The Committee for Better Banks is organizing to change the banking industry from the inside out.
- June 21, 2016A new Public Citizen report provides a blueprint for reining in the Wall Street banks that are too big to fail, too big to jail and too big to manage.
- June 11, 2015There are few people in Congress who criticize big Wall Street banks more than Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) does. And JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon found his match.
- April 16, 2015We need to rebuild the American middle class, starting with the wealthiest and most powerful industry in our economy.
- April 9, 2015Banks reward front-line employees who steer customers toward risky loans and credit cards — and penalize those who do not, according to a new report.
- February 21, 2015Today's global corporate agreements enhance corporate and financial profits while pushing down wages.