Over the past weeks the US has seen a growing number of attacks on Asian-Americans. Those who perpetrate them should learn a little about history and a lot about our democracy.
- March 19, 2021Trump's shifting relationship with China.
- May 11, 2020"Sea Salt"
- July 18, 2014In order to better the economic circumstances of their constituency, Democrats should do something they have consistently avoided: taking a side in a class war.
- November 30, 2012Asian Americans have shifted from supporting Republican candidates to overwhelmingly supporting Democrats. Have conservatives pushed them away?
- March 5, 2003 | Becoming American – The Chinese ExperienceFor author and activist Helen Zia and many other Chinese Americans, the last three decades have been a time of political awakening inspired by the Civil Rights movement.
- March 1, 2003 | Becoming American – The Chinese ExperiencePart Two tells the story of these hostile years when Chinese Americans existed in a kind of limbo, denied rights in their new country and no longer at home in their former one.