The White House, the people’s house, was turned into the background for a political rally, emblazoned with flags and sporting jumbotrons that spelled out “Trump/Pence.”
- August 11, 2017The Climate Reality Project is training a new army of activists to carry on and expand former Vice President Al Gore's work on climate change.
- September 29, 2016Our new series looks at how campaign 2016 is playing on TV and other media.
- July 31, 2015 | Updated December 12, 2015A botched voter purge prevented thousands from voting — and empowered a new generation of voting-rights critics.
- August 6, 2014Arguments against the science of climate change by fossil fuel industry supporters at a recent conference illustrate their deep confusion.
- February 28, 2014The GOP's Southern Strategy has yielded some success, but ultimately race is just a single variable.
- December 17, 2012What one book would you tell the president to read going into his second term?
- January 21, 1994 | Money TalksBill Moyers discusses the power of money in politics with a group of political and economic experts including Kevin Phillips and William Greider.