The fifth volume of the Senate Intelligence Report came out on August 18 and, in the storm of other news, has gotten less attention than it should have. According to Republicans—as well as the Democrats on the committee—in 2016, Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was actively working with a Russian intelligence officer.
- December 11, 2017The increased tempo of the GOP's snatch and grab in recent days suggests that they're feeling a certain desperation.
- October 24, 2017And possibly handed him the whole election.
- October 3, 2017Take your eyes off Trump and you'll see the most savage fringe of the Republican Party is carefully advancing policies designed to enrich their true constituency.
- July 17, 2017The big story is that Trump and his entourage have been at ease with Russian mobsters and gray-zone inhabitants for decades.
- July 13, 2017If the documents that Donald Jr. was emailing about are deemed valuable, soliciting them is a criminal offense. A legal expert weighs in.
- July 12, 2017For months, Conway and everyone else in the White House vehemently denied that the Trump campaign had any contacts with Russians about the election.