ALL POSTS BY Isaiah J. Poole
- August 7, 2017What the nation needs is not an assault on immigration, but an assault on the effects of structural racism and economic inequality.
- May 4, 2017Democrats have an opportunity to cast a vote for the economic growth that Trump promised in his campaign but has proved incapable of creating.
- February 28, 2017The White House isn't planning much new federal spending on infrastructure, focusing instead on "public-private partnerships" unlikely to bring enough good-paying jobs.
- May 17, 2016Government inaction to fix existing infrastructure is costing each US household lots of money each year.
- December 9, 2015The progressives that Clinton is clearly trying to win over need to keep pressing for bolder reforms.
- September 15, 2015On Monday, Sanders went to a pillar of the religious right – Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va. – to make the case that fighting for economic justice is a moral undertaking.
- May 14, 2015It’s time to ignore the people on the right who refuse to make the connection between a disaster and the obstruction of investments that could have prevented it.
- January 27, 2015Multinationals' promise to spend tax break cash on infrastructure and jobs is bogus.