ALL POSTS BY Greg Kaufmann
- July 8, 2013Poverty correspondent Greg Kaufmann urges you to get involved with these organizations working to fight hunger and poverty in America.
- July 2, 2013See how the sequester cuts are hurting programs that fight hunger in America and around the world.
- July 1, 2013Fifty years after the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom in 1963, how much has changed for African Americans?
- June 22, 2013Because of sequestration, millions of dollars will be cut from the Great Society-era Older Americans Act during a time when our seniors can least afford it.
- June 18, 2013When it comes to the farm bill, Congress and the media are talking about everything except how to respond to hunger in America.
- June 13, 2013Greg Kaufmann checks in on a small Kansas town that lost its only Head Start program, illustrating how sequester cuts often hit rural areas hardest.
- June 5, 2013Greg Kaufmann talks to a Head Start director in Washington state to find out how the sequester is affecting programs that are already underfunded.
- June 2, 2013Nearly 200 rallied at Sallie Mae’s shareholder meeting last week to demand a meeeting with the nation’s largest private student loan lender.
- May 30, 2013Despite the 'get Americans back to work' rhetoric in Washington, job-training programs in Michigan are being squeezed by sequestration.