- March 5, 2015The people writing the big campaign checks are overpowering the needs of the majority. There's a solution.
- April 29, 2014Our tax dollars are subsidizing both the fast-food workers who need the help and the companies' CEOs who don’t.
- March 7, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyBill continues his conversation with author and legal scholar Ian Haney López about how politicians use strategic racism to win votes.
- September 26, 2013A new study by Demos recommends capping executive pay as a requirement for government contracts to cut down on income inequality.
- July 22, 2013Bill Moyers and Michael Winship reveal how the owners of capital wring even greater wealth from the sweat and sacrifice of workers, deepening America's economic inequality.
- July 1, 2013 | Group Think
The Supreme Court’s decision in Shelby County v. Holder is a setback for democracy — especially at the local level. Overwhelming evidence shows that too many politicians continue to win elections by unfairly manipulating election rules based on how voters … MORE
- June 2, 2013More people than the entire population of Colorado are in danger of defaulting on student loans. An infographic from Demos illustrates the true size of the crisis.
- November 20, 2012With the holiday shopping season fast approaching, Demos looks at how increasing wages in the retail sector would improve the overall economy.