ALL POSTS BY John Light
- July 24, 2014This addition to your Web browser won't let you forget the extent to which monied interests own Congress.
- July 9, 2014Earthquakes used to be rare in Oklahoma. Now it gets hundreds every year.
- June 24, 2014A ruling issued on Monday reaffirmed the agency's authority to limit emissions that cause global warming.
- June 13, 2014“We learned a lot," says one resident. "And because we were first, we learned first."
- June 3, 2014For years, China and the US have been caught in a stand-off that blocked global progress on preventing global warming.
- May 22, 2014We haven't come very far at all since the civil rights victories of the 1960s.
- May 20, 2014The insurance industry has big money at stake, and a slew of new class action suits raises the question of how far it will go to protect clients' assets in the face of climate change.