ALL POSTS BY Isaiah J. Poole
- February 28, 2017The White House isn't planning much new federal spending on infrastructure, focusing instead on "public-private partnerships" unlikely to bring enough good-paying jobs.
- May 17, 2016Government inaction to fix existing infrastructure is costing each US household lots of money each year.
- December 9, 2015The progressives that Clinton is clearly trying to win over need to keep pressing for bolder reforms.
- September 15, 2015On Monday, Sanders went to a pillar of the religious right – Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va. – to make the case that fighting for economic justice is a moral undertaking.
- May 14, 2015It’s time to ignore the people on the right who refuse to make the connection between a disaster and the obstruction of investments that could have prevented it.
- January 27, 2015Multinationals' promise to spend tax break cash on infrastructure and jobs is bogus.
- January 7, 2015Mario Cuomo's 1984 speech serves as a reminder to the president and the Democratic party what struggling Americans need from them.
- December 11, 2014Campaign for America's Future is calling for an "all-out push today to stop a backroom deal that would reopen the Wall Street derivatives casino that caused so much damage in 2008."
- September 12, 2013No city — and no country — should have to accept a corporation paying its experienced workers poverty wages.