I don’t know the precise moment when Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Ruth Bader Ginsburg stepped out of her august robes and lace collar and into the pantheon of popular culture. The Notorious RBG. -- Lynn Sherr
- August 26, 2020One hundred years ago this month, the 19th Amendment was ratified. But American women’s battle for the ballot and representation in government began long before that day in August — and continues, even to this day.
- December 5, 2017Union women, too, can demand that their organizations lead the nation’s response on sexual harassment; after all, more than half of the nation’s union members will soon be women.
- November 30, 2017Making distinctions is part of the fine art of justice.
- November 29, 2017But the ones who are, are swine. And let’s stop pretending that we didn’t know.
- November 18, 2017Sin of the sin-catchers.