Trump called Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to demand he overturn the results of the presidential election in Georgia and deliver the state to Trump. Raffensperger apparently recorded the call, keeping it handy in case Trump misrepresented it publicly. This morning, Trump did exactly that.
- June 12, 2020Elite media still hasn’t figured out how to cover the Trump presidency.
- July 10, 2017Trump is pursuing what he thinks is a win-win strategy. But there’s more than a whiff of panic in his recent maneuvers.
- July 6, 2016We’ve moved into an era when political reporters and pundits are unapologetic about making prophecies and judgments.
- December 20, 2013The media has reported on the ever-expanding security apparatus before, but it took Snowden to get America's attention.
- May 10, 2013The buying and selling of "political intelligence" is a growing industry that some say should be regulated like lobbying.