Janet Yellen’s expected nomination is yet another Biden pick that emphasizes stability and a return to a government to which Americans had become accustomed before Trump’s election.
- May 10, 2020The economy is in free fall but Wall Street is thriving, and stocks of big private equity firms are soaring dramatically higher. That tells you who investors think is the real beneficiary of the federal government’s massive rescue efforts.
- March 22, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyBill takes a close look at avarice, banks, and capitalism -- the ABCs of economic inequality -- with insight from Sheila Bair and Richard Wolff.
- March 22, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyEconomist Richard Wolff answers audience questions about industry regulation, the limits of capitalism, and solutions to economic inequality.
- February 3, 2012The bill prevents senators, representatives and their staffs from trading stocks and securities based on insider information they gained on the job
- October 10, 2008Bill talks to George Soros about the US mortgage crisis and the global financial meltdown.