Captain Trump wants to steer us straight onto the rocks, mumbling all the while about hoaxes. If we let him do it, history won’t forgive us. Nor will the rest of the world.
- October 25, 2017Government handouts for coal, oil and gas dwarf those for wind and solar.
- June 2, 2017This is murder — even if Trump’s willful ignorance of climate science prevents him from seeing it as such.
- March 16, 2017How the Golden State went green.
- March 17, 2016A successful energy transition to renewables could not only rescue the planet but create a more just economy.
- January 7, 2015The Golden State's proposed clean energy target of 50 percent by 2030 is the highest in the nation. But there's no reason other states couldn't achieve the same goal.